After hosting my 1st event I am very happy in hosting my 2nd Event. Henceforth will be hosting Monthly Events in my blog.
This month ingredient is Cheese, Cheese has high contents of fat, protein and calcium since its taken out from milk. There are different types of cheese Cottage Cheese(Paneer, Khoya), Cheddar, Mosarella, Parmesan, Goat Cheese, Swedish Herrgårdsost, and many more. In different countries its used in many different ways for cooking. You can also send me dishes using Paneer/Tofu.
The class of Cheese varies from fresh, whey, soft, hard, processed, etc. The top cheese consumers are from Greece and France.
That was a little information on cheese. You can also check out how to make paneer click here.
Inviting you all to participate in this event and make it success.
1. Use the logo and the link in your post.
2. Post a recipe using main ingredient as Cheese between Oct 10 - Nov 10. It can be any course of food starters, gravy, curry, snacks, sweets, pizzas but only vegetarian.
3. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject cheese and name of the cheese used with following details.
- Your Name
- Blog name
- Recipe Name
- Recipe URL
- Picture with size 300 x 300 pixels
4. Archived entries should be reposted with the logo and event linked back.
5. Non-bloggers too can participate in this event, send in your recipe by email to me with a photograph.
6. Multiple entries are accepted.
7. Round up will be posted in November.
Feel free to leave your comment. Hope you enjoy the participation @ Sara's Corner.
Looking forward for your support and participation.