Sorry for the delay in roundup. I thank Nithu for giving me an opportunity to host the event.
Here you go with the Roundup for Rainbow Food for Toddlers. Thank you all for sending your delicious recipes for the event.
Nehal has sent 5 entries and she wins an Award. Thank you Nehal.
Gobi Paratha by Nehal
Khajur Rolls by Nehal
Pasta with Basil Pesto by Nehal
Mixed Vegetable Cutlets by Nehal
Kothu Naan by Nithu
Chikoo Nutella Milkshake by Meghana
Palak Carrot Dal by Meghana
Eggless banana squash muffins by Nehal
Food for Toddlers by Saraswathi Iyer
Vanilla Cup Cake by Shewtha
1. Plain flour (Maida ) - 2 cups
2. Sugar - 7 - 8 tblspoons
3. Condensed Milk - 1/2 tin ( Approximately 250 ML)
4. Buttermilk - 12 tblspoons . Incase of yogurt then use 6-7 spoons and mix sufficient water.
5. Sunflower oil - 10 - 12 tblspoons
6. Salt - 1/4 tsp
7. Soda Bicarb - 1/2 tsp
8. Baking Powder - 1 1/2 to 2 tsp
9. Vanilla Essence - 6 - 8 drops.
1. First preheat the oven to 175 - 180 celsius.
2. In a bowl mix and sift the dry ingredients twice or thrice.
3. In another bowl mix all the wet ingredients and whisk either by a wooden spatula or hand blender for 4-5 minutes
4. Now slowly add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and keep whisking so that the mixtures are well blended without any lumps.
5. Now arrange 12 paper cups in a baking tray or in a cup cake tray and fill the batter till half way in the cups.
6. Bake for 20- 25 mins or till a toothpic inserted comes out clean from the cakes.
7. After baking allow the cup cakes to cool completely.
8. Decorate with Cream, Edible food pearls, Sugar spots etc as per ur wish.
Vanilla essence can be substituted by any other essence as well.
Nehal pls accept the award and post in your blog.
Do send in your entries to Cooking with Love Uncle.