Preparing healthy food for kids is easy but making them eat is slightly difficult. Everyone would have prepared different dishes for your kids. So send them to the event. Its good start all kinds of foods to the baby, so they will know the taste and will not be fussy later on. If you ignore that this food should not be given now and all then after 4 to 5 yrs you have have problem in making them eat, which will end up preparing dishes of their favourite choice.
Its not necessary to make them eat a lot, just 1 or 2 spoons or mashed fruits will make the taste buds used to the dish. So, its good to start early and make them eat, then you need not worry later. Patience is really important and positivity is more important. If the child is not eating, leave them for 5 mins and then again try till they eat. Don't worry only till they get used to the taste, you have to be patient later on they can eat anything you give.
8. Avoid nuts in baby food preparation as they may pose allergy.
9. Use separate vessels and a small pressure cooker to prepare baby food.
No artificial colors are allowed. Post an attractive and colorful picture of the recipe.
2. Link your entries to this announcement and Nithu's event announcement page. Logo is mandatory as it helps spread word.
3. Don't worry if you have your recipes in your archives. Just update the post with the link to this announcement and Nithu's event announcement page. Adding logo is important.
4. Send your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as ‘Healthy Food for Healthy Kids-Rainbow Food' with the following details.
5. Non-bloggers are welcome to send in their recipes. Send recipe in full with the picture and the same subject line as above.
6. Person who sends highest number of entries will be declared as the Winner of the Month. A winner badge will be awarded by Nithu which you can proudly post in your blog:-)
8. I'l acknowledge your entries within 3 days else leave a comment in this announcement.
Hoping to see your healthy entries for toddlers.
Have any questions feel free to mail me at email@example.com.