I have chosen Creative Food for Picky/Fussy Eaters Healthy Breakfast and Dinner. Most of them complain their children don't like this breakfast or don't like to eat dinner. Each child has their own taste like watching tv and some are playful. Some know by looking at the food itself what dish it will be whether they like or not. Most of them leave the plate without completing the food which is full of nutrients required for the growth. Picky eaters have poor appetites. They need proper attention and to make them eat healthy food.
So, you might also be having a story on this.Those of you interested in hosting this event please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Prepare any healthy breakfast or dinner and post between now and Jan 31st. (Only vegetarian no eggs please)
2. Please linkback to this event announcement and Sharmi's site
3. Email me at email@example.com with Subject CFK -PFE and following details. Please specify whether its breakfast or dinner. Any story behind it about your child and with the following details.
- Your Name
- Blog name
- Recipe Name
- Recipe URL
- Picture with size 300 x 300 pixels
4. Archived entries should be reposted with event linked back.
5. Non-bloggers too can participate in this event, send in your recipe by email with or without a photograph.
6. Multiple entries are accepted.
7. Round up will be posted in February.
Do send in your entries for Cakes and Cookies event. Roundup of Oats Feast will be posted soon.
Feel free to leave your comments. Hope you enjoy the participation @ Sara's Corner.
Looking forward for your participation and support.