Festival Recipes click here
Srirama Navami recipe Panagam, Kosambari and Neer mor
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Pudina (Mint) chutney is a very tasty dish.
Pudina(Mint leaves) - 2 cups
Tomato - 1 no
Onion - 1 no
Garlic - 2 nos
Dry Red Chilli - 1 no (as per your taste)
Oil - 2 tsps
Heat a Pan,
1. Cut tomato and onion into medium size pieces.
2. Put oil and fry onion n garlic.
3. Add tomato and saute.
4. Wash and add Mint leaves, red chilli and saute.
5. Cook all till raw smell goes. Cool it.
6. Grind in mixie with salt to fine paste.
Yummy Pudina chutney is ready. Serve with Samosa, Kachori and other dishes like idli and dosa also.
Prep time 15mins.