This month I am hosting Healing Foods event started by Siri of Cooking with Siri who has wonderful recipes at her space. The theme picked is Ginger Garlic. I would like to thank Siri for giving the opportunity for hosting the event.
As you all know Ginger and Garlic has so much health benefits. Ginger is good for digestion and its also good for memory power. Its also good for Upset Stomach read this and also cure joint pain read this. Garlic is good for cholestrol and post natal period too.
So, hope to receive delicious entries.
Rules for the event
1. Any number of fresh entries can be sent. Archived entries to be reposted, else will not be accepted. You can prepare any vegetarian dish using any of the above or both in one dish from now till 28th Feb 2011.
2. Eggs are not allowed.
3. Use of logo is appreciated.
4. The entry should be linked back to this event announcement and Siri's Event Page.
5. Format of entry
- Recipe name
- Recipe link
- Pic resized to 300 pixel
6. Non bloggiers can also participate, by sending their recipes by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with or without photograph.
Now coming to the Giveaways
1. Cooking At Home With Pedatha
Awarded Best Vegetarian Cookbook in the World 2006, this book documents the culinary legacy of an illustrious Indian grandmother for posterity.
2. Sukham Ayu
Winner of Best Health & Nutrition Book in the World 2009 – Second Place, this beautiful book has been researched at KARE, an idyllic Ayurvedic research & rejeuvenation establishment near Pune.
2 lucky winner will win one the following award-winning books as a give-away.
You can also subscribe for my recipes, follow me or join me on FB.
So start preparing your dishes and mail me at email@example.com subject Healing Foods. Specify in mail which one is used or both are used.
Hope you enjoy the participation @ Sara's Corner. If you have any questions, pls mail me or leave a comment.
Looking forward for your support and participation in the event.