This month event is Microwave Easy Cooking(MEC) an event started by Srivalli of Cooking for all Seasons. I would like to thank Srivalli for giving me an opportunity. This is my first event using Microwave. The theme this month is Soups.
Rules for the event.
1. Prepare any soup in microwave and post between now and 28th Feb. (Only vegetarian no eggs please). The entire cooking needs to be done in Microwave only. But you can of course use food processor/mixie or others for grinding stuffs, but no stove/gas top.
2. Please linkback to this event announcement and Srivalli's Event link. You are free to use the logo.
3. Email me at email@example.com with Subject MEC-Soups and following details. Please specify whether its hot or cold soups with the following details.
- Your Name
- Blog name
- Recipe Name
- Recipe URL
- Picture with size 300 x 300 pixels
4. Archived entries should be reposted with event linked back.
5. Non-bloggers too can participate in this event, send in your recipe by email with or without a photograph.
6. Multiple entries are accepted.
7. Round up will be posted in March.
Please feel free to leave your comments. Hope you enjoy the participation @ Sara's Corner.
Looking forward for your support and participation.
See you soon in the roundup of the events.